Effective date: April 1st 2021
- This does not apply to people or companies not directly related to this site.
（2） Collection and use of information
- When you use this site, we may ask you for personal information such as your name and email address
- We may also ask you for personal information when you use the Service.
- The personal information we ask for on the Site is limited to that which is necessary for you to use the Service.
- Depending on the type of service you use, you may be asked to provide more detailed personal information.
- We use this information for the following three purposes
- To customize the content you see on the Site to make it easier to understand
- To further enhance the products and services on this site
- To inform about new services and products
（3） Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not disclose, sell or rent personal information on this site. However, we may disclose personal information only in the following cases
- When we have your consent to disclose or share information
- When we receive a formal inquiry from a court, police, or other public body in accordance with the law
- When there is an imminent danger to the life, body, or property of a person and there is an urgent need to do so
（4） About Security
The user’s registration information is protected by a password to protect the user’s privacy and security.
To protect your privacy on this site, we have introduced Digital ID issued by Secom Trust Systems Co. SSL encrypted communication is achieved in the “Personal Information Input Page”.
In order to use an SSL encrypted page (URL is page beginning with https://), you need to change your browser’s settings to make sure that SSL is enabled.
※Note: The method of setting your browser to use SSL depends on your browser.
If you do not wish to accept cookies, you may change your browser settings to block cookies.
*Cookies are information sent from the server computer to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard disk.
- This policy may be changed without notice to the user.
（7）Contact for inquiries
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact the following office.
- Company name：The Nihonshu
- Address：5-29-3, Tsutsujigaoka, Inagawa-cho, Kawabe-gun, Hyogo, Japan 666-0245
- Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org